What is a FlatFork?
A FlatFork is a digital fork level indicator (also known as a forklift tilt indicator), that quickly and effectively shows forklift operators if their forks are level. Models are available for both Counterbalanced forklifts (mast tilt) & Reach trucks (fork carriage tilt).
- Makes work faster & easier
- Reduces load, pallet & rack damage
- Improves safety by reducing operator mistakes
Features & Benefits – 2:16 (Counterbalanced Model)
- Under 1 minute to set up and install
- Accurate within 0.25 of a degree
- IP67 Rating. CE Mark Approved
- Rugged ABS Box – tightly sealed
- Uses standard “D” batteries
- Adapts to bent or uneven forks
- Works with a variety of forklift attachments
- Useful on uneven forks
- Attached with powerful rare-earth magnets
- Not permanently fixed to mast
- Clear LED light display
- Turn ON/OFF automatically (motion Activated)
- Engineered and made in the USA
- 2-Year product guarantee
- Top quality electronics in sealed system
- The new safety standard for lift trucks
- Patent Pending, Innovative technology
Set Up and Installation – 1:34 (Counterbalanced Model)
- Get started quickly. No tools, wires or mechanic needed.
- Consistently shows whether or not a load is true horizontal
- Exceptional protection against dust and water.
- Rust proof and durable. Works outside in wet weather
- One year average battery life (1600 operating hours )
- Balances loads despite damaged equipment
- Effective with attachments (clamps/ extended forks/ carpet poles)
- Securely attached to hold level position and not slip on mast
- Portable. Can be moved to other lift trucks as required.
- Use on the side that works best for the driver
- Red/Yellow/Green lights for fast recognition
- No ON/OFF switch. Preserves battery life
- High Standards. Proven Quality you can trust.
- Risk-Free Trial. Buy with Confidence
- Zero Maintenance Required
- Valuable for insurance, OSHA and safety audits
- ISO 9000/9001 -Shows auditor how you are improving safety and productivity